In Windows 10, the desktop and start menu return. This article shows you how to change the background image here.
Windows 10: Change desktop wallpaper
- In Windows 10, right-click on an empty space on your desktop and select “Customize”.
- A new window is opening up. At the bottom left click on “Desktop Background”.
- You can now choose between the standard Windows 10 wallpapers. You can add your own images via “Image path” and “Browse”.
- Tip: Select the “Filled” or “Stretched” setting for “Image position” so that your photo fills the entire background.
- Tip: With the Wallpapers Bot program, the annoying search for wallpapers has finally come to an end. The tool has more than 30,000 wallpapers in the repertoire that you can download free of charge from the Internet